- Organization : The organization of the managing committee is done by the General Body so that supreme control and management of the affairs of the Association shall rest in the Managing Committee consisting of ten members i.e. President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and Seven other members.
- Meeting: The General meeting of the Managing Committee is organized four times in a year and special meeting may be called by the President at any time according to the necessity of the Association.
- Information Period : The General meeting of the Managing Committee is called after the written information of fifteen days and the special meeting may be called within a week by the written information from the President.
- Quorum : The quorum for the meeting of the Managing Committee shall not be less than three fourth of their members.
- Fill up the vacant post : Any vacant post shall be filled by the majority vote of the present members for the remaining period.
- Rights and duties Of the Managing Committee: The Executive body of the Association shall have full power generally authorized to act in all such matters, things and deeds as may be necessary to be done, for the furthering of the accomplishment of the objects and as are required to be done by the general meeting of the Association.
The main rights and duties of the Managing Committee!
- To prepare the annual report of the Association.
- To undertake annual budget of the Association.
- To perform all required tasks for the progress of Association.
- To fulfill receive donations, subscriptions, loans, gifts or any movable and non movable property in the name of Association.
- Members of the Managing Committee are elected for a period of two years.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE OFFICE BEARERS OF THE MANAGING COMMITTEE :
- President : The President shall exercise all such powers and do all such acts which may be required to direct the activities of the Association in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Association to realize the object and the aims of the memorandum of the Association.
- Vice President : The Vice President shall assist the president in all possible ways and shall exercise all such powers in all such acts and matters as may be required to take the place of the president in meetings and management of the affairs of the Association during his absence.
- Secretary/ Treasurer: The Secretary /Treasurer shall exercise all such powers as may be required for the proper conduct of the ordinary business , administration of the money and property of the Association under the supervision of the President. He shall keep all records and accounts., collect money due to the Association and accept donations on its behalf. He shall be auothorized to meet the sundry expenses connected with his office at his discretion.
FUNDS OF THE ASSOCIATION
The fund account of the Association should be opened in any recognized bank which should be operated by the Secretary/ Treasurer of the Association.
AUDIT OF THE ACCOUNTS OF THE ASSOCIATION
The audit of the income and expenditure of the Association should be conducted by a responsible auditor at the end of every year.
LEGAL PROCEEDINGS OF THE ASSOCIATION
All the legal proceedings of the Association will be conducted by the Secretary/ Treasurer of the Association at Lucknow Jurisdiction.
RECORDS OF THE ASSOCIATION
- Membership Register
- Proceeding Book
- Cash Book
- Stock Register
DESOLUTION OF THE ASSOCIATION
If the disolution of the Association or the property is done, it will be done according to the Society Registration Act 1860 Sec. 13 and 14.